April 28, 2011

The Royal Wedding: Dress Inspiration

Dresses fit for a princess...or a queen!

No one know what Kate Middleton's dress will look like, and I'm certainly excited to see the big reveal! 

Personally, for a regal wedding, I imagine a dress with a voluminous skirt. I love how these collection pieces from 2011 and 2012 lines have amazing texture and volume in an elegant way.

Romona Keveza
Romona Keveza
Ivy and Aster Fall 2011
Reem Acra 2012
Platinum by Priscilla of Boston
Monique Lhuillier


Who else is getting up early (or staying up late) on Friday morning to watch the Royal Wedding as Wills & Kate tie the knot! It'll be 4am Texas time, but I think I might do it. Plus, it'll be broadcast online on The Royal Channel on Youtube. I love how modern technology has made this possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...