April 27, 2011

Style Board: The Royal Wedding Inspiration

I don't know about you, but I'm super excited about Wills & Kate's big day! In case you're not in the know, the Royal Wedding is coming up on Friday and will be broadcast online to millions of people. 

Considering that I wasn't alive the last time there was a Royal Wedding, I'm really excited about their wedding. I remember my mom telling me stories of hunkering down in front of the television with her sisters watching as Princess Diana processed down the long aisle of Westminster Abbey. It was an event to say the least! Now for my generation of brides and brides to be, this is the event of the century. I can't wait to see how the Royal Wedding changes wedding trends and shifts the fashion in the industry.

Prince William and Kate's wedding is sure to be spectacularly beautiful. And so just in time for the Royal Wedding, a little inspiration style board.


Bottom Row: Cake & Menu: The Cakestress  

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...