May 10, 2011

Barn Wedding: Dresses & Accessories

Oh I love looking at wedding dresses. I didn't love trying them on after the 10th dress, but I do love seeing the different designs that come around each season.

While thinking about a Barn Wedding, I thought about dresses that are dreamy and ethereal and a little more earthy than the average wedding dress. Dresses with fun textures and nothing too formal or overdone. 

I found this beauty Everthine from Sarah Seven:

(via The Knotty Bride)

Two more gorgeous ones from Sarah Seven:



I love the texture of Dahlia by Amsale (and recently seen on Brothers and Sisters)

(Style Me Pretty via Pinterest)


Here's a short beauty from BHLDN:

(Fondant Tea Dress)

(Pinwheel Tea Dress)

J. Crew has some pretty designs:

(Romina Gown)

And as for accessories, I'm loving the short, birdcage veil. Like these ones from Twigs & Honey:

(Style 106)

(Style 102)

Or this one from J. Crew:

(Pearl Birdcage Veil)

And I love this voluminous hair piece from BHLDN. It's just dreamy.

(Voluminous Silk Headband)

If you're having a barn wedding, what will you be wearing?

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...