May 2, 2011

Style Board: Cinco de Mayo Wedding Inspiration

Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner, so I thought this week would be perfect to highlight some lovely Cinco de Mayo wedding inspiration! 

For the bride who is looking for something a little different from the traditional wedding, a Cinco de Mayo wedding theme could be the perfect fit. 

Who doesn't love the papel picado elements? From a simple white version to a colorful paper picado on a cake. I'm loving the wedding dress - so very vintage and so different from the typical wedding gown. I love the look of a giant hair flower - it makes a statement all on its own. And for favors, how about some Mexican wedding cookies or some Mexican hot cocoa? Delicious if you ask me!


First Row: Wedding Dress via Value Vintage; Paper Picado Cake via Martha Stewart Weddings
Second Row: Hair Flower via Bottom of the Ironing Basket; Papel Picado via Mexican Sugar Skull
Third Row: Mexican Wedding Cookies via Gourmet Sleuth; Patio via Luxurious Mexico
Fourth Row: Centerpiece by Victor Sizemore Photography via Style Me Pretty; Mexican Cocoa via My Recipes

With Cinco de Mayo falling on a Saturday next year, I imagine that it'll be a popular wedding date, especially here in Dallas. May is the last month before the heat becomes stifling. 


Happy Planning!

What are you doing for Cinco de Mayo?


Follow my blog with bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. That cake! I adore that cake and think it's so perfect with the coloured little flags around each tier :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...