May 30, 2011

Style Board: Lemon Wedding Inspiration

I hope y'all had a great Memorial Day Weekend! I'm so thankful and appreciative of all the soldiers who fight day in and day out for our safety and freedom, and especially those who have given their lives to serve.

With Memorial Day, I feel like we unofficially kick off the summer. So I thought that for this week, I'd start it off with some Lemon Wedding Inspiration! Enjoy!



First Row: Invitations from Pretty Art Things; Photo by 5ive15ifteen Photography via Style Me Pretty
Second Row: Photo by Jackie Ray via Ruffled Blog; Cake by Martha Stewart Weddings
Third Row: Photo by Jennifer Rau via 100 Layer Cake; Photo by Mike Larson via Grey Likes Weddings
Fourth Row: Photos by Laura Leslie; Photo by Dia Rao via Style Me Pretty


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...