May 16, 2011

Style Board: Library and Book Inspired Wedding

I have a total love affair with books. I think it might be genetic. My grandfather used to have a whole library of books (and by library I mean really large stacks and bookshelves full) and he was always reading. I love to read too. Spending the afternoon at a bookstore sounds absolutely dreamy to me, and I love perusing books at the library. It would be amazing to have a library themed wedding, for sure!

This week, I'll be posting Library Wedding Inspiration starting with this style board:

library theme wedding inspiration ideas

First row: Photo by Jessica Claire; Photo by Heather Kincaid via GWS
Second row: Photo by Jessica Claire; Photo by Laura Ivanova via SMP
Third row: Photo by Heather Kincaid via GWS; Photo by Jessica Claire
Fourth row: Both photos by Weddings by Two via SMP

2 comments:

  1. love this!! i really like the trend of using the books in styled shoots, to add the vintage flair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't resist a little library-it's the nerd in me, but I love the smell of paper and ink! What a great board!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...