May 23, 2011

Style Board: Succulent Wedding Ideas

Ah, succulents. There's just something so special about them. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I do love succulents. So I thought that I'd focus on succulents this week and succulent wedding ideas. Succulents are oh so versatile and I didn't really realize this until I went hunting for photos. You can easily use succulents for wedding decor, for seating charts, and centerpieces. Succulent wedding bouquets are gorgeous! And so is a wedding cake decorated with succulents. Can't wait to share it all this week!


First row: Photo by Jasmine Star; Photo by Erin Hearts Court via Once Wed
Second row: Photo by This Modern Romance via Pretty Chicky; Photo by Sylvie Gil
Third row: Both photos by Jasmine Star
Fourth row: Photos by This Modern Romance via Pretty Chicky; Photo by Charla Blue

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...