June 22, 2011

Brunch Wedding Inspiration: Menu Ideas

If I have a weakness with food, it would be crepes. Seriously. It must be the time that I spent there studying abroad. If I am face with crepes, especially the Nutella kind, I cannot say no. There's just no way around it. So when I found this crepe "cake" on Style Me Pretty, I about died. Even if it's not Nutella, I'll just imagine that it is.


When I found this shoot on Ruffled, I just had to share all the brunch food goodness! Seriously, this is the way to do brunch at a wedding!





Photos Amanda Doublin via Ruffled

And I love, love, loved this idea for an Omelet Bar! What a great way for your guests to eat what they want in an omelet. My husband doesn't eat cheese, and avoids it like the plague. Something custom like this would be right up his alley.
Photo by Jill Thomas via 100 Layer Cake

What's your favorite brunch food?

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Too funny-my dearest girlfriend sent me ALL these photos (plus one of a darling biscuit bar) in nearly this order last night, with the title "Brunch Wedding Menu"! You guys must be on the same wavelength!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody Mary garnished with a big shrimp cocktail attached to a fried quail egg attached to a big celery stick {extra spicy} xo Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...