June 6, 2011

Style Board: Summer Picnic Wedding Inspiration

Summer has certainly hit Dallas! This last weekend it was edging into the 100's. And what a better way to celebrate the summertime than with a picnic style wedding. I've never really gone on a picnic - I've ALWAYS wanted to (I think I'll have to plan one with my hubby). I just love the idea of apple pie for a picnic wedding, and a jar of lemonade with fresh lemons. So without further ado, a Summer Picnic style board!

First Row: Photo by Tiny Water Photography via Design*Sponge; Apple Pie: Photo via We Heart It
Second Row: Photos by Catie Ronquillo via The Sweetest Occasion; Photo via Oh So Beautiful Paper
Third Row: Photo by Tiny Water Photography via Design*Sponge; Photo via That Kind of Woman
Fouth Row: Photo by Jose Villa via Once Wed; Photo by Catie Ronquillo via The Sweetest Occasion

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Love this picnic board-hope you guys can find some shady space to have one this week! You'll have to hurry before Dallas gets downright unbearable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...