June 8, 2011

Summer Picnic Wedding Ideas: Desserts & Tables

Oh summer. When I used to live in California, I loved summer. It was the one time of year when it was warm all the time. I lived near San Francisco, mind you, and so most of the year is pretty mild, and perfect summer days hovered between the high seventies and eighties. Sometimes it would creep into the nineties, and for a couple weeks in the peak of summer if might get over 100 degrees.

However, now I live in Dallas, and it's hot. Although, I must say, I must be adjusting if I don't think it's too bad when it's still 90 degrees out. I know we're just in the climb of the summer heat, and soon it'll be 100+ everyday. I'm trying to brace myself.

With that, I'm sharing some delicious dessert ideas and a few table ideas.






Photo by Jose Villa via Once Wed
Photo via Once Wed



I'm thinking about starting some DIY posts or resource posts to help you see how you can take inspiration and make it possible for your wedding. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous picnic set ups! That galvanized treats stand is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...