July 11, 2011

Style Board: Nautical Wedding Ideas

I've deemed this week for Nautical Wedding ideas. Maybe it's because I am no longer near a coast. Or because I'd really like to go boating. Or because it's just so stinkin' hot that jumping into the water sounds lovely. Whatever the case may be, I thought a nautical themed wedding would be a fun to cover this week.

I actually don't have much experience on boats. I've been known to get seasick, but I do love the sea air in my face. And there was one time I was on a boat, I think I was about twelve (actually someone's small yacht) and I got sick on the yacht. I think I may have turned green. And finally, I attended a wedding that set sail around the San Francisco Bay. I thought it was a great way to ensure that your guests don't take off early...unless they can swim long distances! Ha!

First Row: Invitation via Oh So Beautiful Paper; Photo via 
Second Row: Photo by Jasmine Star; Photo via The Celebration Shoppe
Third Row: Photo via Inspired by This; Photo via Elizabeth Anne Designs
Fourth Row: Photo via Project Wedding; Photo via Style Me Pretty

Enjoy!

Have you ever been sailing?

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...