July 1, 2011

Travel Themed Wedding Ideas: Honeymoon Destinations

Happy July, y'all! It's heating up here in Dallas, and it's been in the 100's all week. While the heat isn't my cup of tea, I am thankful to have a home that is well air-conditioned, and plenty of iced water!

I wanted to round off this week of travel themed wedding ideas with some awesome honeymoon destinations. What a better what to talk travel, right?

My husband and I went to Kauai for our honeymoon and it was absolutely gorgeous. We relaxed, we snorkeled, we hung out at the beach...that's my idea of a lovely honeymoon!

Barcelona, Spain

Croatia

Nice, France

Paris, France (of, course!)

Santorini, Greece

Sydney, Australia

Hawaii!

All photos via Pinterest

Have a great 4th of July weekend celebrating Independence Day! If you have Monday off, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...