August 17, 2011

Back to School Wedding: Centerpieces

I'm super excited because Dallas Restaurant Week is here! AND, we're actually going to go. We missed it the last two years, I don't think we were really paying attention. What is it? A long list of amazing restaurants offer a three course meal for a set price of $35, and a portion of the cost of each meal goes to the North Texas Food Bank. Win-win.

Anyway, I was thinking about tables and centerpieces today and found these two cute centerpiece ideas that would work seamlessly with a Back to School themed wedding. I love how easy and simple these are and use pencils! and magnets! Love.

Photo via Pinterest

Photo via Pinterest

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...