August 12, 2011

Camping Wedding Week: Invitation

I am ready for the weekend! Who else is with me?!

These last two weeks have been a rollercoaster of emotions, and earlier this week, I found out that a close friend of mine, who lives in California, was just diagnosed with lymphoma. I mean, how do you even react to the news of cancer? And she's only 27. My heart goes out to her as her new journey unfolds. I don't know many details yet, what kind or what her prognosis is, but I'm praying for her. If y'all are the praying type, please do.

Sorry, I hate to be Debbie Downer, but it's been weighing heavy on my heart and I just needed to share with someone. Y'all who read my little blog, I appreciate you. I really do.

So, to end on a high note, and top off the week of camping wedding ideas, I found this super cute save the date.


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...