August 8, 2011

Style Board: Camping Wedding Week

Happy Monday y'all! After some major comfort eating since the less than stellar news delivered to me on Wednesday, I think I'm finally starting to feel better. There are bigger fish to fry and I know that there will be something else out there.

So while I was in California two weekends ago, camping came to mind. I'm not much of a camper, but the beautiful weather out there made me consider it. It was such a nice change of pace from the over 100 temperatures we've been having in Dallas. It's 38 days and counting. I just want a cool breeze!

Anyway, I pulled together a bunch of camping pretty for this week. Enjoy!


Happy Monday!

First Row: Photo via Once Wed; Photo via Budget Brides Handbook
Second Row: Photo by Shannen Norman via GWS; Photo by Millie Holloman via In Season Events
Third Row: Cake by Sweet and Saucy Shop; Photo via The Loveliest Day
Fourth Row: Photo via LushLee; Photo by Simply Bloom Photography

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...