August 26, 2011

Honeymoon Week: Tahiti

I've always wanted to go to Tahiti. It's on our bucket list. Especially since watching Couples Retreat, the resort they stayed at is AMAZING! I think for the ultimate in relaxation and beautiful sights, Tahiti certainly fits the bill. And who could say no to crystal clear blue waters?! It's just so gorgeous!



Source: google.com.au via Pinterest




I'm excited that it's Friday. I don't think we have any plans this weekend, well except for my husband playing flag football, but other than that it should be pretty low key. How will you be spending your weekend?

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a dreamy round up of honeymoon spots-how could you resist Tahiti?! Have a wonderful, low key weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...