September 16, 2011

Engagement Session: Casual Day

When it comes to style, I'm definitely more casual than anything. The perfect outfit for me includes yoga pants, flip flops, and a comfortable tank. And if I have to go out with my husband, I'll slip into some jeans and a casual top. I'm not really a fashionista, though I'd admire the women who are. Every now and again, I require a short schooling in fashion designers.

But I do watch Project Runway.

This is a great outfit that would work for an engagement session, especially if you're the casual type like me.

Today and tomorrow will be "rest days" of sorts, since my Sunday and Monday will be packed. Sunday, I'm helping style a session (one of the projects I've been working on!). Monday, I head down to Austin for the day. And crazy me decided it would be a good idea to do a turnaround trip!
Casual Day


Comptoir Des Cotonniers oversized cardigan, €85
Abercrombie Fitch embroidered shirt, $24
Acne white linen shirt, $74
Old Navy bootcut jeans, $25
Tory burch flat, $195
LOFT cocktail ring, $20
Oroton cream shawl


What are your plans for the weekend?

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable outfit-it's so darling, even if it's casual!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...