September 2, 2011

Seaside Wedding Ideas: Tablescapes

I'm ready for the long weekend, are you? It's been an eventful month already and it's only the second day in September. I have some projects in the works and I'm so excited about them. It's true that everything happens for a reason, and in retrospect, I'm so glad that job did not work out.

It's Friday, hooray! And I found this gorgeous seaside tablescape designed by Alchemy Events. Be sure to check out the entire shoot on their blog!

Photo by Justin Lee; Styling by Alchemy Events

Happy Friday! 
What are you doing for the long weekend?

1 comment:

  1. JAW DROPPING. Now I want to hear what is obviously big news!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...