October 21, 2011

DIY Week: Rope Words

I saw this project over on Green Wedding Shoes and thought it was so cute! It's kind of the same idea as the string chandeliers, using corn starch and glue. How perfect is this to make for your wedding and then as DIY art in your home?! 


Check out the full DIY Tutorial on Green Wedding Shoes.

What are you doing for the weekend? My hubby texted me to pick out a restaurant...he wrote, "Don't worry how expensive." So I'm researching yummy restaurants we haven't tried yet. And I'm wondering what's the special occasion...?! Have a great weekend!!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! Enjoy this dinner-sounds like you're going to have a divine time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...